Sunday, January 18, 2009

An afternoon of scrapping

I spent this afternoon scrapping with my wonderful friend Richele. It has been a while since we had a chance to spend any girl time together so it was so nice to be able to have the day to talk and relax. I was able to get 4 pages done from the 2004 vintage photos I've been working on. I especially like the "birthday ten" page that used Crate Paper products, I just love the colors. Plus it's one of the few occasions I took black and white photos, I used to do it once a year just to give an occasion a different look. I like the Easter page too, I usually don't use too much pink so it was refreshing to use it on this page. The kids look so small compared to current pictures! I also like the page of Jim, he just looks so darn happy with that fish!! I guess I like them all for one reason or another.













No comments: