Thursday, February 12, 2009

My early Valentines Day surprise


So Last week I randomly mentioned to Jim that I saw a table at Fred Meyer that would work well for the Love Shack. It was waist height and would make it easier for me to crop standing up, something I learned from Tiffany. (and now I can ONLY scrap standing up) Jim mentioned a few days ago he had a surprise for me and I totally didn't think it had anything to do with this table or the Love Shack. Tonight when I came home he took me out to the Love Shack and had set up the new table , along with a really cute Azalea tree. He painted the eaves in the skylights a really pretty blue color too. I love it!! The table is perfect, it has drawers and a nice work space. Of course I'll have to put up a spare table when my girls come over to scrap. And Jim is already planning a side table or a second one of these for extra cropping space. I love the drawers and the storage underneath- it so sweet!
This year is our 10th valentines day together, something Jim remembered but I hadn't until he pointed it out. He's always been way better than me at the details of our relationship. I am simply lucky to have him as my husband, I never doubt he loves me and I know that we will always be together. I love you Jim!!








No comments: