Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hey there friends.....

Here I am!! I had a chance to scrap some pages over the last few weeks, yep weeks, and thought I'd post them here on the blog. Poor blog, it's been horribly neglected!
I have been a bit busy at work and I also seemed to have lost my scrap mojo, not sure it's back but this is a start. The first layout is for Scraptiffany's blog challenge from last week, her link is on the left side task bar, check out all of the great layouts if you get a chance. The others are some of the product I got at CHA and some were projects we did at the make and takes. There was some great new lines there and they gave away lots of product to promote the new stuff. Especially Teresa Collins, I used her new sports line for the football layout below.
Well, I hope  to post more often. I miss it and like to keep friends and family current with what's going on in our lives. Wish me luck! Have a great week everyone!








No comments: