Friday, December 2, 2011

OMG- She's 21!!

Ok, seriously, where has the time gone?? Today is my little tiny baby Rachel's 21st birthday and I can totally still remember the night I gave birth to her. It was a full moon and her Grandpap swore to me that she was going to come that night and sure enough, he was right and she did. I do miss her Grandpap and wish he was here to see what a beautiful girl she has become. Our family, her dad and Sean's family all got together in downtown Olympia to celebrate with dinner and for Rachel- some drinks. Our waitress was a good sport and let me take a picture of Rachel's first time being carded. She managed a double shot and 2 mixed drinks without getting too tipsy, although I suspect later tonight that might not be the case. LOL!! I love you Rachel and enjoyed  your birthday dinner alot. I'm very proud of you and look forward to continuing to watch you grow and mature. Happy Birthday!!


No comments: