Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend Wedding






This weekend we went to Port Orchard for Jim's brother Scott's wedding. Jim was the best man so he got to wear a tux. This is the first time I have ever seen him in one and my heart skipped a little beat when I first saw him, he looked so handsome. I took lots of pictures of everyone and I'm glad I did, it was a beautiful wedding. Thankfully the rain stayed away! The bride, Shawna, and her daughter, Kira, had dresses that almost matched. Kira stole the show when she announced, during the ceremony that she was hungry, wanted to take a nap or play with her soccer ball. She's so darn cute. Morgan lined up to try to catch the bouquet, after I offered her $50 if she caught it (thank goodness she missed). Mike tried for the garter ( after an offer of $20)but didn't have a shot against the one grown man that was up there after it. All in all it was a fun afternoon.

No comments: