Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lattins Cider Mill






















Last weekend, after our attempt at family pictures, we took the kids to Lattins Cider Mill to hang out for the morning and get pumpkins. I had never been there before so I didn't know what to expect. We had a great time, there were goats and sheep to feed, fresh, hot apple fritters to eat and of course fresh made apple cider. The funnest part of the morning was the apple bungee shoot. You could have three tries to shoot an apple across a pasture with a bungee cord and try to hit a sign to win $25. We came close a few times but never actually hit the sign, it was much harder than it looked. I'm so glad the kids were up for making the trip there, as they get older we seem to less and less of this kind of thing. I guess they have to grow up sometime, I just don't have to like it.





No comments: