Sunday, December 5, 2010

I think I need help!

I think I may need an intervention.... from mini albums. I haven't scrapped a regular page in probably a month or so. I have been just doing mini's with some of my favorite pictures. You know it's bad when your husband asks if you do "big" albums anymore!! So this one is the pictures from the photo shoot we did in Olympia last month. I used a Maya Road album that Tiffany had given me and I picked up some Bo Bunny papers that I loved from a local store. I really like to blue colors with the pictures, they seem to match perfectly.
So I actually had a lot more pictures but Google or Picasa wont let me upload any more pictures. Apparently I have used up all of my space? I didn't even know that was possible. So, I need to figure out if I have to buy more space or if there's a way to delete some of my older stuff. If any of you have advise please let me know. Thanks!!






No comments: