Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rachels Birthday Dinner_Thanksgiving

Yep, I'm behind in my posts! Last week we took Rachel (and her boyfriend Sean) to dinner to celebrate her 20th birthday. We let her pick the place and she chose Applebees which was nice because it was close to home for all of us. We gave her the new Nook Color for her present and she loves it- look at that smile on her face. Now we just need to figure out how to use it well. During dinner Jim offered Mike $15 to drink the whole bottle of A-1 and of course he did it. The lady at the table next to us was cracking up watching him!
I also posted a few pictures from Thanksgiving at our house. Jim made a deep fried turkey for the first time ever, it turned out really good. The only thing I don't like is the stuffing has to be cooked outside of the turkey and I like the flavor of it inside the bird. The day was nice and quiet, everyone was gone by 4:30 to go to other dinner so Jim and I had the night to ourselves. Hope everyone had a nice holiday too.












No comments: