Sunday, January 23, 2011

Projects for my girls

So sorry I have been MIA again, I just cant seem to find the time (or energy) to post to the blog more often. However, I have been hard at work on some special projects for the girls next week when we get together at CHA. So here are a few sneak peeks before I give them to away on Friday. I tried to pick colors and styles that I think are unique to each of them and I hope they love them. I am lucky enough that Rachel gets to come along with me to CHA, we had a last minute change of plans that allowed her to get away. Thank god for frequent flier miles, we got her ticket for $5! I love to travel with her, she's alot of fun and I cant wait to show her off to my friends. I'll post from the road next week if I can find the time ( and energy) LOL!






3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh those look like beautiful albums. It is so fun spending time with friends. sounds like a fun time to be had by you all.

Renee said...

Hi, Cindy,

It's nice to meet you! I really like your mini-albums. Thanks so much for sharing!

'Looking forward to visiting with you again,

Renee J.

cindy said...

Hi ladies, thanks for stopping by. It has been a crazy few weeks and I hope to get out to the Loveshack again this weekend to get "get my craft on". I appreciate your sweet comments.