Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Picture, pictures, and more pictures

I love to take pictures. Can you tell by my blog posts?? I wish I had more time to devote to fine tuning my abilities- I'll have to add a photography class to my bucket list. Last weekend I took Morgan out shopping to get a few new dresses for her upcoming graduation and party, then we realized we needed some new Senior pictures too. I really wanted some cap and gown shots ahead of time so I could display one at the party, it gets so busy the day of graduation that the cap and gown "shot" can get missed. So we loaded up Jim and went to downtown Olympia on Memorial Day to do a mini photo shoot. As usual, I took hundreds of pictures, these are a few of my favorites. Because it was Memorial Day we saw some cool stuff at the Capitol building, including a 21 gun salute to honor our Veterans. After we were done shooting we headed down to Ramblin Jacks for a yummy lunch. It was a great afternoon.
















No comments: