Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teresa Collins mini album

Oh my word, if you haven't used the new Teresa Collins Timeless and Posh lines you don't know what you are missing. I took Morgan out last weekend to take some new senior pictures, we ended up taking over 300 shots. Yikes. But... many of them were so lovely they inspired me to make a new mini album using the Teresa Collins products from my stash. I printed some pictures in black and white and mixed in a few color shots that I love too, then I mixed in several different papers and embellishments. I am loving how it all came together and turned out. This album is intended to be a gift for Morgans Mom and Stepdad, I hope they don't read my blog, it's a surprise. I do have to admit it's going to be difficult to part with but I think they will enjoy having an album to look at once Morgans gone off to college. I hope you enjoy looking at it too.









2 comments:

~Tiffany~ said...

Love it Girl Friend! Those pictures of Morgan are amazing, and you did a wonderful job on the album. The colors aren't so bad either! :)

cindy said...

Thanks my dear. I'm loving the colors too, they work perfectly with the pictures.