Sunday, September 9, 2012

Deja vu?? New post, I promise!

Wow, I seriously don't know what happened with the last post. Apparently I don't remember Cameron's birthday post I made months ago so I did it again!Whoops. Well here's a new post to make up for it.
We went to Seattle on Saturday to take Morgan her desk that Jim refinished for her new apartment. She stayed in the city for the summer in a sub-let apartment for 3 months until the new school year, working in downtown and living the city life. She moved in with Emily and another roommate this month so we got a chance to see the new place and spend some time with the girls. We went to the farmers market across the street , then headed to Rain City Burgers for lunch. Rachel got her "flower fix" at the market and we all got to have delicious burgers, I highly recommend Rain City if you need a burger fix, so good! We dropped the girls back off at the apartment then headed to Cupcake Royal and Lush in downtown Seattle for cupcakes and other goodies. It was a perfect day, I couldn't have asked for more, I got time with the family and cupcakes too. Oh, except Mike wasn't here... we miss him! I told Emily I was going to call her Mike, she said that was weird, LOL!!






 
 



 

No comments: