Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Monday


Here are a couple of pages I got done on Sunday afternoon. I spent the morning with Tiffany doing a little shopping and catching up- very nice. Then I headed home to a house full of kids which gave me the incentive to get some scrapping done. I wanted to do a page of Cameron turning 13 while it was still fresh in my mind. I really like how it turned out, the colors we perfect. The page with the girls is a new line from Sasafrass Lass that I was really drawn to, cute colors. The pictures are old, I think 2006 maybe, I'll have to look it up so I can put a date on the page. On a positive note too, I lost .6 lbs this week, even with all of the travel I have done over the last two weeks. Yippee, Weight Watchers really does work! Happy Monday to everyone.




No comments: