Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday scrapbooking

I spent part of the day today over at Tiffany's studio doing a few pages. I waited until the last minute to get my stuff together and I felt rushed to pick pictures and paper to go with. Surprisingly I managed to get 4 good pages done, including one for this weeks challenge at scraptiffany.com. Hop on over to Tiffany's blog to take a look, they should be up tomorrow morning. The "girlfriends" page was the most difficult for me to complete. I brought several "busy " pieces of basic grey Romani papers and told myself I would make them work together on a page, I didn't really think I'd be able to do it but it all came together pretty well. I'm glad we got together, I needed the kick in the butt to get some pages done, I probably would have just taken naps all day long if I had stayed home, of course I DID take one when I got home. That's what Sundays are for, right?









No comments: