Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our house and had all of our kids together. This is getting harder and harder to do as the kids get older. Morgan actually had to work on Thanksgiving but we had dinner before she had to leave. Jim and I got up early to get the turkey in the oven and it was done right on time and tasted great. Nancy came and brought Kendall and Charlee with her. She showed off her newly grown hair, it's about and inch or so long now and definitely looks better than the last time I saw her. My Dad cracked us all up when he had his first "juice bag", I had to show him how to drink out of it and he thought it was super funny. The cousins all had fun hanging out together and listening to stories. It was a nice day and I'm glad we all were able to spend time with each other.



















































































































No comments: