Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cameron and Morgan

Jim and Cameron spent part of last weekend building a project for Cameron's science class. I didn't get all of the details but it obviously has something to do with growing grass with varying amounts of water. It turned out pretty good, don't you think? That's one of the good things about Jim, he's super creative and likes to build stuff so the kids have lots of help when it comes to this kind of thing. That's not really cheating, right??? LOL!
The pictures of Morgan are from an awards ceremony they had last week at her high school. Each teacher in the school picked one kid to recognize for various reasons. Morgan was chosen by the Honor Society advisor for being raising over $500 on her own for women in Rawanda and for being a critical part of the current years Honor Society. Unfortunately I was flying backfrom Texas the night of the ceromony and I missed the whole thing. Iwas so dissapointed, but thankfully Jim took some pictures so I could almost feel like I was there. I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That project looks awesome.
I agree I may wait to give them the book when I see them (if it turns out LOL).
My dad is doing good this week thanks for asking.