Saturday, April 17, 2010

The floors are done!!

Yippe, the floors are completely done now. Jim has been hard at work every night after work and most days on the weekends. I haven't been much help, I've been running to my parents house alot.We drove up to the Old Cannery furniture store last weekend to look for a new sofa for the other living room. We ended up finding one for less than $400- I love the Cannery! They always have a really great selection of reasonably priced furniture that can fit pretty much anyones style. I'm so happy with the way the house looks now, it's perfect. Now it makes me want to do more renovating, maybe my bedroom.....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow those floors look beautiful. My dream is to have hardwood.

cindy said...

Thanks Tracey. Just looking forward to spring now and some outside projects. I'm gettingtired of the rain!