Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amanda's girls

My niece Amanda came over today and brought her sweet girls with her. We took them down to the park to try to get some shots of the three of them together. I take lots of pictures, as you all know, and I can usually get exactly what I'm looking for. Not this time! The girls are really young, and really independent, so it's tough to get all three of them to do what we want at the same time. We did pretty good though,we tried to let them play for a while then have them pose for a few shots. The easy part was individual shots, I got plenty of those that I think both Amanda and I liked. We went back to my house afterward and had Mom, Dad, Melissa and her kids over for an early Mother's Day dinner. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow.






















































No comments: