Thursday, May 28, 2009

So cute




In the midst of all of the other pictures were these portraits of me with my siblings. There is my older brother Andy- he passed away when I was 16, and "the twins"- Mike and Melissa. These must have been taken late 1968 or early 1969. I wonder how on earth my parents could afford to have professional pictures taken back in those days. Most of my memories are of our family struggling financially for many years. Maybe these were the good years, before the difficulties of taking care of 4 children and 3 step-siblings hit our family. I recall my mother made alot of our clothes when we were little, matching dresses, always matching Christmas pajamas. Too bad she didn't continue with the sewing, she was actually pretty good at it and it's a nice memory.

No comments: