Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas mini album

Last night when I got home from work I thought about my normal evening routine. I usually figure out dinner, do a little laundry, pick up the house if necessary and then plop on the couch and watch TV until bed time. So I thought tonight I would do something a little more productive. Last week I found this amazing paper at Marshall's, it's K& Co and even though it's a little busy for me, I thought it would be perfect for a mini album to use for this years Christmas pictures. I started working on it around 6:30 and finished around 8:30 and I love how it turned out. I have a few finishing touches I need to do, a flower for the top, some solid mats inside for the picture but otherwise it's complete. Wow- that feels way better than wasting the night watching reruns of Friends! I should do this more often.
PS- Tiffany- If you like this paper I picked you up a pad too!















1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I totally love the paper! Where did you get so much spare time?? Can I have some??