Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sunday pages

Last Sunday before I traveled out of town for the week, I completed two pages. The KISS page had been in the works for a long time, I was just waiting for the guitar picks to come in the mail. Jim searched EBay for me to find the perfect picks to complete the page and I love how it turned out. This was from the 2003 concert tour, not the one we went to last month. That tells you just how far behind I am on some of my scrapping. Crazy. The football page was made using product I picked up at a local used product sale, everything on the page was part of a package that was $2.00. Not a bad price to complete a page and I still have more things from the package left over for a few more pages. Next weekend is Tiffany's birthday crop and I cant wait to get started on a few Christmas projects that I would love to have done for gifts. We'll see how that works out....




















1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey..nice flip pages! The picks look awesome.