Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday scrap day

Tiffany came over yesterday to hang out at the Loveshack and do some scrapping. I didnt really have a plan for any particular pages so I was relieved when Tiffany gave me one of her new kits from this month. The kit is the Sew Sweet kit and it was super easy to complete in just a couple of hours. Anyone who knows me knows that I am so "not" a sewing kind of person, but you really don't need to be to love this kit. I'm planning on using it for pictures of the kids, when they are actually being "sew sweet". I'll let you know when that happens....
I took a few shots of Tiffany too, one of them is below. I love the contrast of the gray rug and the pink shirt, it really made her eyes stand out. Them Rachel took a few of her and I together, a must for a day at the Loveshack. It was a relaxing day and I am always glad to spend time withTiffany. We really should do it more often.
Stay tuned for pictures on my "find" at Tuesday morning last night......

4 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so beautiful. I love your album

cindy said...

Thnaks Tracy. I can't take credit for the album though, it's a ScrapTiffany design. She gifted it to me yesterday, lucky me.

Jana said...

Your pictures look great! I wish I had a scrap space that had light like yours. I love your album! Too cute!

cindy said...

Thanks Jana. I'll tell the story of the "Loveshack" within the next few days and post some pictures of my space. I 'm so grateful to have it!!