Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Green Wisconsin


For the next few days I'll be in the town of Spring Green on business. We got in reasonably early today and after working for a few hours we decided to drive around the area. One of my favorites things to look at in Spring Green is Taliesin, the former home of Frank Loyd Wright. It has just amazing history and the architecture is to die for. Literally, I think someone died there! I dont have any of the details but I think there was a fire and a jealous lover type thing that happened there. If I wasnt so tired I'd search it on Google and give you the details. You'll have to forgive me, I've been up since 2:00am.... I'm off to bed. Enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh that looks like a beautiful place. I love the door in the side of the hill. We have a few of them here. They always remind my of the books Little House in the Prairie

cindy said...

I dont really understand the door in the hill a root cellar or something?? I agree, it's very "Little House on the Prairie". The whole area around Spring Green reminds me of a different time, it's so quaint and the people are really nice.