Sunday, June 28, 2009

The end of the day






















Once our garage sale was over and dinner had been eaten, we headed down to the lake for some relaxation. Jim and Cameron did a little fishing and Morgan and I did a little reading. The weather yesterday was great, sunny, mild- I actually got a little burn on my shoulders. Morgan spent most of the time throwing an assortment of items into the water for Lucy to fetch. We were all amazed that Lucy could fetch that huge stick and then she did it over and over again. Cameron caught the first fish of the year, it was tiny so we tossed it back. I was so tired at the end of the day that this was a nice way to just relax for a bit and get some fresh air. We are having Morgans family party for her 16th birthday tomorrow, I'll be sure to update tomorrow night with some pictures.

No comments: