Saturday, June 13, 2009

Voodoo Donut and OMSI

Today we took the kids and cousin John down to Portland to Voodoo Donut and OMSI. The kids loved Voodoo, so did Jim and I of course. We bought them shirts and I had to coerce them to pose and kind of smile. Apparently they are tired of having their picture taken, too bad. OMSI is the Oregon Science Museum and it is way cool. There are tons of interactive exhibits, including the "hair raising" one I got involved in!! We spent a couple of hours there and then headed off to our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch, Who-Song and Larry's. If you have never had a chance to try it I highly recommend you go. Yummy food, great service and they sing for almost any occasion you tell them about. This time it was Mike's Birthday and they even made him wear a sombrero- too bad I left the camera in the car.



























No comments: