Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scrapping with Tiffany and Susie

Tiffany and Susie came over this afternoon to scrap at the Love Shack. It has been weeks since I did any kind of actual scrapbook page and these girls were just the inspiration I needed to get moving again. I completed 5 pages and finally moved on past "Long Beach 2004" which has been sitting on my scrap table for at least a month. probably 2 months. We talked a bit about our upcoming trip to Florida for CHA- I cant wait, it's sure to be a fun time with these two. Tiffany brought over the gift she made for Rachel's graduation- it's the cute flip flop album posted below. I'm going to make Rachel a bunch of b&W prints to put in the album. I'm sure she'll love it. If you're interested in your own flip flop album , check out Tiffany's blog for this months kit or her Etsy store. Tiffany also brought me over some of the paper she is using for this months kit. It's from Imaginisce and it's perfect paper for summer pictures. After a bit of stressing over cutting up a full sheet of paper, I made the page below using strip of this paper. It's double sided cardstock and both side have great patterns. Thank you ladies for the day- I really needed it.












































No comments: