Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Love Shack Saturday

This Saturday my two favorite scrap booking partners will be coming over to the Love Shack for an afternoon of scrapping. It has been weeks since I did any kind of scrapbooking, other than shopping for more stuff of course!! So i am so looking forward to making a few pages and getting started on Morgans book for her 16Th birthday. These ladies are so much fun, I'm heading off to Florida with them in a few short weeks to CHA- Yippee. I totally need a vacation, even if it's just for a few days. And who doesn't want to go to Florida in the middle of July??? I'm sure it's going to be crazy hot but that's what air conditioning is for!! I'm so glad Tiffany asked me to go along. I have always wanted to go to CHA to check out the latest scrapbook products so this is an eagerly anticipated trip. AND I get to hang with these two for a few days!! Lucky me!!

No comments: