Thursday, June 11, 2009

Graduation Party Pics

Here are a few pictures from the graduation party his weekend. I took a ton, of course, and now I need to sort and get some prints made. The place we had the party was so cool. It was a courtyard with a fountain and a great set up. We really enjoyed the spot and it worked out perfectly- Thanks to Remax properties in Yelm for letting us use it! Looking at these pictures really makes it obvious that our kids are all growing up, none of them are little babies anymore. It's not sad really, just different. I think they were all excited to have a big party with the whole family, they all behaved well and were a huge help to me the whole day. I love the picture of Rachel with my parents, it's so typical that my Dad is making her laugh by being goofy during the picture.




















No comments: