Saturday, January 2, 2010

New pages
















Here are a few pages from scrapping with Tiffany yesterday. Her Mom Susie was in town for the holidays so I got a chance to catch up with her a bit. Susie and Tiffany are hard at work on projects for this month's CHA conventions. Tiffany is teaching an amazing mini book class and I get to go along and help in the class, I cant wait. Check out Tiffany's blog for more details this week on the project.
I love all of the paper I used on these pages, especially the blue Teresa Collins paper- yummy! The page with my dad and the juice bag turned out really cute too. Can you imagine not knowing how to use a juice bag? That just shows you how the generations differ now days. The bridge layout is from this summer at the covered bridge we always stop at on the way back from Long Beach. I love that spot.
I spent part of today in the love shack putting stuff away and organizing. I always feel better when the shack is nice and tidy. I did one more layout today but I'm saving that one to post tomorrow so check back to see what it's all about. Maybe I'll head out to the shack again tomorrow, we'll see.

No comments: