Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Scrapbook Pages






















I am totally back in the groove. I finished 2-two page layouts of Thanksgiving, a layout of Charlee-Jo and one for the challenge at ScrapTiffany. I really like the layout of Charlee, I used several Basic Grey papers from the same line and combined them on the page. I also used two different colors of vinyl Thickers, if you know me at all you know I LOVE Thickers. I used Imaginesce paper that Tiffany gave me for the brown polka dotted Thanksgiving page, it's actually summer themed paper- it has Popsicles on the back side! Anyway, I am glad to be back in the swing of things. I am headed to CHA with Tiffany on Saturday and I am looking forward to getting a peek at all of the new products and goodies. Tiffany is teaching a class on Saturday and I get to help. It's fun to think about all of the classes I've taken over the years and now I get to help teach one- yippee. If you get a chance, stop by ScrapTiffany to look at the book for the class, it's really cute.

No comments: