Friday, January 22, 2010

Work and Play- ET Phone Home!




I'm headed off to California for a day of work today followed by a weekend of play. Luckily I was able to schedule a day of work I had to do any way for Friday and I am joining Tiffany in Anaheim tonight for CHA and the Consumer Show that she will be teaching at. I am sitting at my table blogging right now because I've been up since 2 am due to getting a call from work and not being able to fall back asleep. Bummer, but at least I'll be able to sleep on the plane, I always can. Stop by Tiffany's blog to take a look at the project she'll be teaching at CHA, it's a cute mini book. She also has a few for sale on her site so if you're interested order now because they sell out quick! I'll try to post from the road as I can. I'm not taking my laptop so I'll be at Tiffany's mercy to use hers if I want to read emails or post. I guess I better be nice to her!!
PS- I am so grateful that I have such a supportive husband who lets me travel to not just work places but fun stuff too! He holds down the fort while I am gone and I am truly grateful. Love you Jim!

No comments: