Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Beach




Here are a couple of pages from out Long Beach trip in 2004. The kids had such a good time building sandcastles and playing in the waves. The weather was actually really nice that year, for once it wasn't super windy and cold. I'm not too happy with the page of Cameron, the pictures are pretty busy so they kind of get lost on the paper but I really wanted to use that particular paper. It's by Crate Paper and I love their products. I've been trying to make an effort to use up some of my old products so the two page spread has an older K&Co stickers and a laser die cut from at least 6 years ago. I think I bought it a the GASC with Rachel or some other convention. Jim put up some new lights in the Love Shack today so I can scrap at night without any of those pesky shadows. He's always thinking.

No comments: