Thursday, March 26, 2009

New page

I love this page. I made it last night when I went out to the Love Shack to put away my new goodies from the Craft Warehouse. Let me just say, I love that store. They had Thickers on clearance for $2.50, and I love me some Thickers. They also always have all the newest colors of Bazzil cardstock and it's always only 2 for $1, gotta love that. They have good prices , a great selection and the people are super nice and friendly. So I bought the paper on this layout at the Craft Warehouse, I knew I had the perfect picture for the Making Memories die cut paper and this is definitely it. I tried my sweet friend Tiffany's ribbon technique and love how it turned out. It did stress me out though, I need things to be prefect and this technique isn't a "perfect" technique. I do really like how the whole thing turned out though, even Jim and the kids like this one enough to tell me its good. Nice!

No comments: