Thursday, March 19, 2009

You say goodbye, I say hello...


So I cant help but notice I've picked up a few "regular" readers of my blog that I dont recognize. Please leave a little comment telling me where you come for, how you found me and what you like (or dislike!) about my blog. I was looking for the perfect picture of myself to put on this post and then realized, surprisingly, I don't have any perfect pictures of my

self! I've been on this amazing weight loss journey on Weight Watchers over the last 2 to 3 months and have actually lost weight this time so as I look back at my older pics I realize just how dissatisfied I am with all of them . So my project over the next week or so is to get one of my friends or family members to take some pictures of me that I will really love. So until that perfect picture comes along I will have to just settle for this cute one of me and this little sweetie, Ashley. I'm saying goodbye, now you say hello.....

No comments: