Saturday, July 4, 2009

Finally scrapped a page!


I finally got myself back out to the Loveshack and did a little scrappping. I made this page about our trip to Hello Cupcake in Tacoma. I also spent some time working on Morgan's 16th year book. I got 3 pages done and got all of the pictures organized and paper and some embellishments picked out. It's definitely harder doing her book than the other kids, I wasn't there for the early

memories so I don't know what to journal. I'm just winging it until I get to the pages where I was part of her life. I'm sure she'll love it no matter what so I need to just not stress out over it too much. Anyway, enjoy the page. I'm off the Georgia and Texas for business for the next 5 days, I'll be checking in but I'm not sure if I'll have anything to post. Have a great week.

No comments: