Friday, July 3, 2009

Who's that girl???




You may recognize her from her Ogre feet" , she's my lovely friend Tiffany. Notice I am no longer calling her my "new friend" Tiffany! When we first met just a little more than one short year ago, I had this habit of calling her my new friend. Now she's one of my best friends and I am so happy to have met her. She's funny, creative, caring and talented- and she likes me! She really likes me!! Please take a close look at the picture of the two of us, note the lovely flared nostrils.... LOL! Tiffany claims I flare my nostrils every time I get my picture taken so she gave me a beautiful example of what it "supposedly" looks like. I think she has taken the nostril flare to a new high.... You know I love you Tiffany!! We are heading to CHA in Florida at the end of this month and I can't wait. I have never been to Florida or to a CHA so there is going to be a ton of new experiences. And going with Tiffany is sure to be a barrel of laughs, good times and good conversation. Everything a girl needs to relax...can't wait.

No comments: