Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday pages

I spent the afternoon in the Love shack today scrapping a few pages. I had only planned on doing some organizing but ended up scrapping instead. I have been holding on to the music paper for the page of Morgan and her cello for at least 3 years so it feels good to finally use it. Lately when I am scrapping I do a few pages of older pictures and then "allow" myself to do some of the newer ones. I think it makes me feel like I am slowly whittling away at the older stuff but am also having fun doing the more recent stuff.
I went to Archivers this week while I was in Buford and I bought some really cute new stuff that I cant wait to use. The little Thickers on the page with Rachel and Kim are one of my purchases, they are so cute! Have a great week.















No comments: