Sunday, May 2, 2010

I love my house



I really do love my house. It's hard to believe we have already been here for 5 years, the time has flown by. I love the look of the house from the driveway after the lawn has been mowed and the sun is shining.
I took these pictures on Saturday, late afternoon after I got done scrapping. The weather was really mild yesterday afternoon, a little windy but no real rain to speak of. So the kids and Jim decided to do some outside work and play. Morgan hopped on the riding mower and finished up the lawn and the boys helped clean up the back yard and deck. Then the boys had a little "hammer throwing" moment, including the sledgehammer. Boys will definitely be boys! I spent part of today over at my parents house doing bills and more cleaning. I honestly dont think the cleaning part will ever be done, they just have so much stuff. Dad seems to be doing better, he's doing yardwork and doesn't seem as forgetful. I'm off to an early bedtime, my flight is at 7:00 so that means an early wake up for me. I'll post from Georgia.  

No comments: