Monday, May 17, 2010

Silver Bullet

My nephew Cody and his band "Silver Bullet" played a gig up in Seattle last weekend. It was their first time playing up in the city and he invited us to come watch. It was definitely a funky expereince, it made me really aware of the fact that I'm not a young girl anymore. The show was a battle of the bands and it was in a warehouse and there were lots young kids and "screamer" type bands. The first time the kids started moshing I about peed my pants! It was crazy, arm swinging, pushing fun- for them anyway! It was fun to watch Cody get up on stage and play his heart out. He really surprised us all and had a great stage presence and had a blast up there. Rock on Cody!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Looks like fun....about 20 yrs ago LOL.
I don;t get the mosh pit? Old age I guess lOl.
Silver Bullet was a Stephen King story. How can you go wrong with a name like that.