Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

The family came over yesterday to have lunch for Mothers Day. Rachel made me this super cute cake and Jim helped frost it. It was yummy. Jim had the idea to have everyone go down to the local park to take pictures for me because he knows how much I love it. It was an experience for sure. My sister brought her camera too and she took a group shot using her tripod. Too bad I forgot to get a copy before she left. It was kind of a "cluster" getting everyone to focus and pose or look at the right camera but overall we managed to get some good shots. We were missing a few kids obviously- Morgan and Cameron were at their Mom's. We typically don't see them on Mothers Day but they both called me later in the day. Jim and I went to see "Date Night" after everyone left and got home around 9:30. I was exhausted and headed right to bed. I have another busy week of travel for work this week. I'll be in Utah, Arizona and California over the span of the next 3 days. Yikes. After that I don't have any travel planned, thank goodness. I need a break. Have a good week.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a nice mother's day. That cake looks delish.

Tiffany said...

Wow! Rachel looks absolutely stunning! The blonde hair looks so good on her. Glad you hada great Mother's Day, sorry you have to travel so much :( I miss you, hope to see you soon!