Friday, May 28, 2010

Vacation?

Yesterday I took a day of vacation from work so I get get a few important errands taken care of. I took Mike to school, did some household shopping, took Mike to the dentist and then down to the college to take the entrance test. Here in Washington, a high school Junior can start taking college classes that count as both college and high school credit as long as they pass the entrance exam. Mike rocked it and easily passed the English and Reading! He didn't pass the Math but only two parts of the test have to be passed in order to qualify. So next year he'll be off to college!! I'm so proud of him. I kicked myself though, I forgot to bring my camera so I don't have any pictures of the day at all. Oh well, what can you do?
I did manage to get a layout done later in the day for this weeks Scraptiffany challenge. When Tiffany was over on Sunday and mentioned the theme I immediately had two or three ideas pop into my head. This layout of Nancy and I at her first Chemo appointment is the one that I decided to do. Hop on over to Scraptiffany to take a look at what the other members of the team created also- I love the album Tiffany made!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats to your son.
Your layout is touching. Hope Nancy keeps her chin up and feels better soon.

cindy said...

Thanks Tracy- Nancy is doing well, she still has a way to go but she is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cindy this is great.You are so special....