Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Weekend


Cody's band, Silver Bullet, played another gig last weekend. It was at a local coffee shop in Yelm- think "Central Perk". It was a fun little location for the show, the coffee was great -look at that foam- and it was a cozy venue. Nancy and Charlee came down to hang out with us and Charlee ended up spending the night, and most of the weekend at our house. I just love her! There was an artist at the gig that we noticed was drawing a picture of one of the boys, once he was done I headed over to talk to him and take a peek. It was a great drawing of Cameron, I think it really captured him. He was really nice and let me take a picture of his drawing for my scrapbook. The band did a great job playing and I think they are becoming better and better each time we see them. I hope they keep it up and become rich and famous!!
This weekend we will be having Mike's 16th birthday party- I'm not quite finished with his book but I have a few more days to get it in gear. I'll post an update later this weekend.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Could those girls be any cuter??? Love the picture of Cameron, it looks just like him. Miss you lots, can't wait to see you next weekend.

cindy said...

I know, it does look just like him. The guy that drew it looked like the blind guy from American Idol last year- I swear!