Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blast from the past

Here's some oldies from our past. I pulled out my picture box and decided to do a few pages of stuff from 2005. I had to have Jim come out and help me jog my memory on some of the details but I think we got the dates right. Maybe..., eh, close enough!
It's fun to look back at the old pictures of the kids, they are getting so big now it's hard to remember how little they were just a few short years ago. I'm trying to use up some of my old scrap stash before I buy anything new, it's hard not to shop but I really don't "need" anything. The page of Morgan is some old Making Memories and the page of Rachel is another older line of Making Memories. I guess I like Making Memories! I'm thinking about doing the ScrapTiffany challenge this week, it's all about scrapping your ugly pictures. I'm sure I can find some oldies that would qualify. We'll see how the week goes.

No comments: