Monday, June 7, 2010

More of Mike's album



So, remember a few weeks ago when I started on Mike's 16th birthday album?  And I thought I might actually have enough time to get it done? Well, not quite.... I got through to about age 12 or 13 and gave it to Mike on Sunday at his birthday anyway. He was so funny, he actually thought I got it done!! I should have played along but I knew he'd figure it out eventually. It was fun to watch Mike look through it and then pass it around to everyone else for a look too. That's why I scrap, right? I'm happy with how it is coming along so far, I'll be working on finishing it this weekend at Tiffany's crop. I have everything all packed up and ready to take with me. I like how the rub on that's on the front looks, I was worried it wouldnt stick to the fabric but it was totally fine. These albums are alot of work but it's always worth it once it's all done.

No comments: