Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'M BACK!!!

Wow, where have I been? I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. Life has been keeping me insanely busy and stressed out too, so blogging hasn't really been on my mind too much. But, today I had a few hours to spend on some scrapping so I figured I'd post those pages for your viewing pleasure. LOL. It was really nice outside today in Washington, so nice I actually turned on the air conditioner in the Love Shack. It was nice to be able to spend a little time looking at pictures and putting stuff away from shopping trips and crops I've been to lately. I'm one of those weird people that like to look at my paper and organize it, it's relaxing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pages and hopefully I can get back into the swing of blogging again this week.

No comments: