Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hanging out withTiffany

I spent he day yesterday over at Tiffany's house for a day of scrapping and relaxing. Her studio is awesome, it's pink of course and has lots of natural light. I had some pictures but I think they are on my other card and since I'm typing this with just minutes to spare before I need to leave for work, you'll have to settle for pictures of two of her kits. The sports kit is her current one and it is a really great project, if you haven't been to her site you really need to check it out (and buy a kit!). Not sure if the Travel kit is available but if you took a trip anywhere this summer it would be perfect for a fast mini album.
I love the page of Mike below. It really shows how much he has grown up over this summer. The picture is from my nephew Davids house last month, it's our family farm. Love the colors of the paper too, My Mind Eye rocks.
Okay, I'm off to work. Have a great day!!






No comments: