Monday, September 7, 2009

Photoshop anyone?

My sweet husband gave me photoshop elements for my birthday and I gave it a whirl last night. It is definitely a challenging program to use but , with a little tutorial help from http://thepioneerwoman.com/ , I was able to get started. If you haven't been to the pioneer woman blog I highly recommend it. She has recipes, photo and photoshop help and is generally just a funny, down to earth blogger. So, I removed Cameron from the background of the picture below and changed the color to make it less washed out. In the picture of Jim and I, I changed the color and sharpened the picture. Let me know what you think and if you have any tips or sites that will help me learn, please comment. Thanks and have a great holiday!









1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good job! You'll have to show me how to do that.