Monday, September 28, 2009

At the airport





I am on my way to Sacramento for work so I thought I'd take a few pictures while I'm sitting at the airport. One if the things I always do once I get to the airport is get a coffee. I'm glad I waited this time, once I got to my gate and grabbed dinner for during the flight, I figured I would check the board"one more time" to make sure the gate hadn't changed. Of course it had..... this seems to happen a lot in Seattle, not sure why. So once again, I got back on the train and headed back to the main terminal, checked the board, made sure they hadn't changed the gate again, and then went to Starbucks. That's the one thing about traveling, there is almost always a Starbucks and they all have the same stuff so you can always get something familiar. As I was taking these pictures a man walked up to me and said he does the same thing, except he's an architect and takes pictures of interesting things he sees that inspire him. Apparently I'm in good company!! So I'm off to check the board again ,just to be sure. See you in Sacramento.





No comments: