Monday, August 17, 2009

Brycen's Birthday

My nephew David's son turned 1 this weekend and they had a BBQ at their house to celebrate. Brycen is super cute and is such a good boy, I don't think I heard him cry once the whole day. I also got to see my favorite girls, Amanda's daughters. I took Mike with me and I think he had a good time. He didn't really know too many people so it was interesting for him to meet a few family members he hadn't yet seen before. We all hung out at the Larsen farm, it used to be my Grandparents homestead. It was interesting to see the property, especially the trees that I remember being small when I was a girl that are now HUGE. My brother David is farming the land with David Jr and he enjoyed walking me around showing me the tractors and explaining what he does to work the property, let me tell you-it's a lot of work. My mom and dad came down for the party too, it was good to see them. Thanks for an enjoyable afternoon.












































No comments: