Friday, August 28, 2009

Mike and Grandpa Charlie



I took this picture of Mike and my dad two weekends ago at my nephews house. It's weird to see Mike taller than my Dad, I remember being a girl and thinking he was so tall. Mike was super nice to my Dad that day, asking him if he needed anything and spending time talking to him. I was a proud Mom when I got a compliment from my Niece Amanda a few days later telling me what a nice boy Mike is. I think so too, but it's always nice to hear it from someone else. I found the paper I used for this layout at the local scrap store and went back today to get the embellishment sticker, I really like how it turned out.
So I did manage to meet my goal for the week of spending at least 3 nights doing something scrap related. I made a layout for the challenge at Scrap Tiffany this week, I sorted pictures on Wednesday night and I did this layout tonight. Whew! And I manged to get Mike registered for school last night and Rachel moved home. It has definitely been a busy week. Tomorrow I get to take senior pictures for a family friend and I am totally looking forward to it. Wish me luck!



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Rachel moved home???